If you have seriously decided to do online business then you might be interested to know what knowledge and skills you need to make it successful. That article could be read easily, I write out these skills in the form of an answer to the question.
First, any Internet business is unthinkable without a website. So the first thing you have to do is to learn how to create websites. In this case, the phrase “learn how to build sites” would mean – to be good to know the Hypertext Markup Language HTML, Cascading Style Sheets CSS, which greatly extends the capabilities of HTML and allow you to create really stylish and quality sites.
It is important not to rush immediately to the various programs that are in visual mode can cook you a website, namely, to feel the language itself and manually take code to create at least the first few sites.
It is clear that once such a moment comes you’ll gain with your closed eyes HTML pages and you will know by heart most of the HTML tags. Here you will have to be proceeding to the semi-automatic layout of sites using Macromedia Dreamweaver.
Second, after creating the site in text form you will definitely need to add to it high quality graphics. Naturally, the graphics need a place to do it. For these purposes, I recommend that you thoroughly understand the software Adobe Photoshop which allows you to perform 90% of all your graphics needs. The remaining 10% can be realized with the help of other graphics programs.
Third, if you plan to create a profitable business, then your website on a mandatory basis will gradually grow into various scripts (counting uploads, working with database, forums, closed sections of the site, answering machines, etc.), and to learn how to work with these scripts and test them on your computer, you definitely need to install the “server” on your own computer.
Fourth, you would do well to learn how to create e-books. It is clear that in addition to knowledge of the technical aspects compilation you also need knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Fifth, it would be nice to learn how to create video tutorials based on actions occurring on the screen of your monitor. Thus, you could create a variety of educational materials in video format which will be much better absorbed by your visitors (customers).
Sixth, I advise you to learn how to plan the activities with the so-called “brain maps”. Having mastered the preparation you will be surprised how quickly and easily you can implement even the most complex ideas. Excellent program for drawing maps of the brain – Mind Manager.
Any web site has the right to get internet marketing. Find out how many people are getting web traffic today – this is part of IM strategy for successful online entrepreneurs shown on this website traffic site.
And when you have good traffic – then “get website traffic” questions become very easy.
P.P.S. Nowadays we live in the world where knowledge makes life easier. That is why if you are properly armed with the information in your sphere of interest you can rest assured that you will always find the way out from any bad situation. So, please make sure to visit this web site on a regular basis or – best of all – sign up to its RSS feed. Thus you will have your hand on the pulse of the freshest info updates here. Blogs can be helpful, you just need to understand how to use them.