I always hear people complaining of cash as a major impediment for starting a lucrative business. I will not want to de-emphasize the importance of money in some businesses. Of course money is important as a financial means of establishing some businesses. At the same time I must say that money is not always a necessity in commencing many businesses. Your money is your determination, effort, intelligence and persistent endurance. In this article I will highlight some businesses that virtually anybody can start without necessarily investing any money.
1. Proofreading. Proofreading other people’s write-ups, books, articles, newspapers, websites, textbooks etc. This demands fromyou to have command of the language concerned whether you are a aboriginal speaker of the language or not.
2. Becoming a Computer Instructor. Computer literacy is very much demanded in this 21st century in all sectors of our daily life be it education, social, business and even personal. It is comfortable to contact some private schools both primary and secondary levels without necessarily becoming their permanent staff. This is even better for you because you can manage as many schools as you can cope with.
3. Film Acting. You can earn without investing much money by contacting movie producers and inform them of your keen interest to act. You can act in plays, soap operas, dramas and commercials. You can also contact some Masters of ceremonies (M.C.) to be their partner at ceremonies..
4. Curriculum Vitae or Resume Writing Service. You only need to learn the modern format of resume to become an expert in this field. This service is very much needed by the employed and the unemployed people who need better job but do not know how to write resume in the modern style.
5. Being a motivational or inspirational Speaker. This business needs low or no capital. People are ready to pay for your service if you can add value to their life. This however needs some elementary training, which of course virtually needs no cash. You can also make name and money like John C. Maxwell, Anthony Robbins, Maryann Williamson and Dale Carnegie.
6. Producing Corporate Gifts. You can render the service of producing corporate gifts like pens, towels, bottle openers, umbrellas and trays for companies and bodies who want to promote their businesses, names or popularity. Actually you do not necessarily need to be a profe
7. Moderating Programs as Master of Ceremonies. This is currently a prolific business that does not necessitate any financial burden. What you need is proper planning, confidence and good presentation.
8. Running a Consultation Firm. Once you are sure of what you know and can defend your claim through your proficient practice nobody will accuse you of being a consultant. You may generate projects through your friends, colleagues, family members and so on.
9. Organizing Events. This prolific business also needs low or no capital. You can organize various events on common interests and what will benefit the community. It may be competition, debate or quiz for children; creating awareness on health or moral affairs; or carnivals. People will be eager to sponsor events of such common interests.
10. Writing Biographies for People. You can contact the well to dos in the society, tell them the importance of getting their life history written or recorded; and inform them of your interest to do this for them. You may do this yourself or commission it out to other capable person.
Abdul-Qadir Thamin Ayinde is the founder of business muslim world social networkand the popular social business network and business africa network community where you can meet people and share businessideas
Gain important info in the sphere of unlimited one way back links – please study the web page. The time has come when concise information is really only one click of your mouse, use this opportunity.